Matéflex III-S Modular
To play a solid game of basketball, you need a good solid surface
underfoot. That's why so many indoor sports venues are choosing Matéflex
III-S for their play surfaces.
Matéflex III-S provides a solid surface that is as responsive as
a wood floor. Only Matéflex III-S will not warp, rust or rot.
Its polypropylene formulation is not only more resilient than
conventional flooring, it also requires less maintenance than
wood. So when it comes to protecting your bottom line, this
floor scores high, every time.
But the real beauty of Matéflex III-S is in how it all comes together. The
tile's positive snap lock system provides for easy assembly, with no
adhesives needed. It easily installs directly over a sub-base, or an
optional rubber underlayment may be inserted to further reduce impact.
What's more, Matéflex III-S is fully modular, so it can be dismantled for
transport to another location or to allow base floor maintenance. It also
offers 14 standard colors, with custom colors available for special
- Resilient indoor surface for high-impact sports
- Extreme durability and consistent performance over life of court
- No routine maintenance needed
- Easy access to base beneath
- Full portability - may be broken down and reassembled in another
- Fungus, mildew, and bacteria resistance
- Available in 14 standard colors (custom colors are also available)
- Size: 12" x 12" x1/2"
- Weight: .9lbs/sq. ft.
- Materials: Polypropylene
- Pattern: Solid, smooth surface
- Service Range: -50 to +275 degrees F
- Support: 841 gusseted legs support upper face plate
- Static Loading: 16,000 lbs./sq. ft.
- Locks: 32 positive snap locks; 2 sides with 8 male parts each and 2
sides with 8 female parts each
- Matéflex offers a ten year limited warranty.